– an E-Corps Expeditions Inc. initiative
Our mission: To provide Veterans & Youth (including the handicapable) renewal, replenishment, and restoration in nature, by strengthening their C.O.R.E (Community, Outdoor appreciation, Recreation, and Environmental Education).
Our Goals are to:
- Provide Veterans a sense of purpose and community collaboration
- Establish mentorship opportunities for veterans
- Encourage natural curiosity to promote critical thinking skills, while instilling sense of place in a completely positive environment.
- Achieved by improving each participant’s knowledge in the natural world, increase feelings of ecological stewardship; reinforce good social skills.
”There is a restorative power in nature, that replenishes our spirit, renews our bond with the great outdoors and causes us to come alive.” – E-Corps Crew
VetOut! is an E-Corps Expeditions Inc. initiative.